AWS Bookable Meeting Space Request Portal
Looking for space at AWS re:Invent 2021 to host a meeting or reception? We have bookable meeting space available for customers, AWS employees and partners located at the Encore Hotel. Meeting and reception blocks are available Monday, November 29 – Thursday, December 2, 8:00AM–7:00PM with reception space available until 10:00PM. Availability may be limited during specific times due to other conference events.
Meeting and reception space is available in 2-hour and 4-hour blocks. If you are interested in multiple meetings, or blocks outside of the standard reservation options, we will do everything we can to accommodate your request – please reach out to the BMS team at AWSBookableMeetings@regsvc.com.
A variety of meeting and reception room options, capacities, and configurations are available. Standard resources and staffing are included in your rental. Additional audio/visual (AV) equipment, meeting supplies, and catering can be added to your booking at your expense. Sample room layouts are available in the Room Options & Pricing section of this page.
Determine how many guests you anticipate hosting, length of your function, and your meeting room set requirements before booking. When the BMS tool is live, you’ll be able to view availability, detailed floorplans, and pricing. Until then, an overview of the room capacities, floorplans and inclusions is available in the Room Options & Pricing section of this page.
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking. Confirmation of your payment and booking reservation will be sent to you by the BMS team. Fees for added services (e.g. catering, décor, enhanced AV) will be charged when the requester approves the added services and fees and is due within 7 business days.
- Payment can be made using Amazon Pay, and any credit card/p-card can be attached to the Amazon Pay account for completion. For AWS employees, internal transfers are an option for payment as well.
- After confirming payment, a receipt will be sent to you, at which time you can begin planning the details of your meeting or event and inviting attendees.
- New for 2021: All hosts, attendees, and guests for BMS functions must be re:Invent 2021 pass holders.
- The room reservation fee is due at the time of booking. If payment is not received within 7 business days of your meeting request status being updated to "Approved Pending Payment", the space will be released on the 8th business day.
- Payment for added services (e.g. catering, décor, enhanced AV) must be received within 7 business days of requester approval. Any added service orders not paid for in full within 7 days or by Monday, November 22nd (whichever comes first) will be cancelled.
- Please do not contact the Encore directly to request space or added services – all requests must be processed through the BMS team to ensure a consistent re:Invent experience for all attendees.
- If the need to cancel the in-person re:Invent experience should arise, all BMS meeting room rental fees will be refunded.
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10
- On or after this date, 50% of the room rental fees and 100% of catering, decor and AV add-ons will be refunded if the space is cancelled and released. Cancellation requests must be received in writing to AWSBookableMeetings@regsvc.com before this date will be fully refunded.
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8
- All requests for décor and enhanced AV must be submitted by this date. Requests coming in after this date will increase by 30% in cost. Our BMS team will work with you and the vendor teams to accommodate you as best as possible, but it will be limited what can be accommodated.
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22
- On or after this date, no refunds will be issued for cancellation on rental fees, catering, decor or AV add-ons.
- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8
- All requests for catering must be submitted by this date.
- Changes past this date will incur a 15% rush charge and depending on the request, may also incur additional charges.
- New requests submitted after this date may be limited as subject to availability. Our BMS team will work with you and the vendor teams to accommodate you as best as possible. Additional fees will apply.
- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12
- By this date, all event requestors are required to submit a detailed agenda and finalize the name of the function for digital signage. These details can be updated within the BMS tool.
Room Options and Pricing
A variety of meeting room options, capacities, and configurations are available for your function. Once the request tool is live, you’ll be able to view floorplans for each room. Here are samples:
|Small||Boardroom Executive Boardroom||$2,000-$2,500/2 hours $4,000-$5,000/4 hours||WIFI Plasma Whiteboard Power to table *Upgraded furniture|
|Medium||Classroom Hollow Square Reception||$2,000-$2,500/2 hours $4,000-$5,000/4 hours||WIFI *Screen/Projector or Plasma Audio System with 2 microphones *Whiteboard Central charging area|
|Large||Rounds Theater||$4,000/2 hours $8,000/4 hours||WIFI Screen/Projector or Plasma Audio System with 2 microphones Whiteboard Central charging area|
|X-Large||Rounds||$5,000/2 hours $10,000/4 hours||WIFI Screen/Projector or Plasma Audio System with 2 microphones Whiteboard Central charging area|
|Reception||Reception||$4,000/2 hours $8,000/4 hours||WIFI Screen/Projector or Plasma Audio System with 2 microphones Central charging area|
- Who do I contact with questions?
- Our BMS team can help with questions, email AWSBookableMeetings@regsvc.com. Please do not contact the Encore directly.
Online Request Tool Questions
- Forgot your password?
- Our BMS team can assist you, email AWSBookableMeetings@regsvc.com.
- How do I update my event information?
- You will be able to re-enter the booking tool via a link in your confirmation email. Changes made after October 22nd may incur rush fees.
- How do I pay for my meeting reservation?
- Payment can be made using Amazon Pay, and any credit card/p-card can be attached to the Amazon Pay account for completion. For AWS employees, internal transfers are an option for payment as well. Additional payment instructions will be shared as your request(s) are confirmed.
- Can I get a receipt for my event?
- You will be sent a confirmation email with payment receipt details from AWS re:Invent Bookable Meeting Space Communicationsemail@example.com when payment is completed.
- Be sure to check your junk mail folder if you don’t see an email in your inbox.
Room Rental Questions
- What is included in the cost of the room rental?
- Refer to the Room Options & Pricing section of this page for detailed information. Anything above and beyond the listed inclusions will be charged to the meeting requester. When your meeting reservation is confirmed and paid for, please reach out to AWSBookableMeetings@rgsvc.com for any added services still needed.
- Can meeting rooms be booked for longer than 4 hours?
- Yes. If you are interested in multiple meetings, or for blocks outside of the standard reservation options, just let us know. We are happy to work with you to review your request and determine further availability.
- Is there any space available other than what is in the tool?
- Due to the size of re:Invent, there is very little additional space available due to conference events. Our recommendation is to try to make something work for your needs within BMS.
- Are re:Invent passes required to use this space?
- The meeting/reception host(s) and all attendees and guests must be a registered re:Invent 2021 pass holders.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Reference the Policies and Deadlines section on the Booking Information area of this page.
- Please notify the BMS team at AWSBookableMeetings@rgsvc.com should unforeseen challenges occur on the day of your event.
- How soon can I arrive for my meeting or reception?
- Meetings are scheduled throughout the day, and there may be a group preceding your contracted space, as well as arriving after you conclude your meeting. Meeting space is generally available one half hour (30 min) prior to your contracted event start time, and must be exited within one half hour (30 min) after your contracted event end time.
- Who do I contact the day of my meeting or reception?
- We'll provide event day details in an email prior to the event, but you can also connect with your BMS team located at the Information Desk in the Encore conference center. They are available to review your function and answer any questions prior to your event or reception.
- How do I ship materials for my event or reception?
- Both Advance Warehouse Shipment and Direct to Show Shipment options are available. All shipping is managed through our Shipping Team to ensure seamless and successful shipping arrangements. provide detailed shipping information in communications after your function(s) are confirmed. To contact our Shipping Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will there be additional staff onsite to help direct my guests?
- Yes. There will be event staff available to help direct and assist guests attending your meeting or reception.
- What changes or additions can be made onsite?
- Any day of changes to catering or AV is not guaranteed. If the Encore is able to accommodate the request, an additional rush fee will be incurred by the meeting requester. All meeting blocks are designed to support the best possible use of space and resources. Changes to room layout, tables, chairs, linens, etc. are limited and not guaranteed.
- What is the final date to make changes to catering or AV?
- Décor and enhanced AV requests must be received by October 8. After that date, they will incur a 30% rush charge.
- Catering requests must be received by November 8. After that date, limited options will be available and all orders will incur a 15% rush charge.